Statistical significance of results

Hi, I made an experiment and I want to know if the results are significant or not. But I know nothing about statistics.
In that experiment, I show a serie of 70 videos to 12 participants. Each participant should select from a list of seven choices (the same for all the videos) the emotion expressed in the videos.
The 70 videos contain 10 examples of each emotions (7x10), presented in a random order to the participants.
Then I computed the mean values of the 12 participants and got the confusion matrix of the results (see joined file).
How can I compute the: chance level, p-values, t test and significance for this results ?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you !

Attachments

Each participant saw the 70 videos, and for each videos they gave one answer (pick one choice over the 7 possible choices).
I filled a confusion matrix (expected answer/ actual answer) with the answers of each participant.
For instance:
- If the participant has a right answer for Joy emotion, in the confusion matrix, the cell that represents the intersection between row joy and column joy takes +1 ,
- If the participant says it sadness but it fear in the confusion matrix, the cell that represents the intersection between row sadness and column fear takes +1 ,

I then transformed the obtained values into percentage (divided each cell by 10 (number of examples) and multiply it by 100 ).
Then I did the sum of all the confusion matrix of the twelve participants, and I divided the sum by 12.
So the values in the final matrix are the average percentage values of the answers of the twelve participants.