Study design and appropriate analysis

Hi, trying to find the correct test for my data.
I have to confront two time courses.
There is one dependent variable measured at four successive times (minute 0, 10, 30, 60) in two different day (namely repeated after some intervention). Two groups are present (experimental / control).

I'm interested in confronting (day 1 - minute 10) with (day 2 - minute 10) and so on, considering also the group effect.
Any help appreciated.

Karabiner

TS Contributor
You could try a "mixed" analysis of variance with a between-subjects factor "group" and
2 within-subject factors (minute of measurement, with 4 levels, and stage, with levels
pre and post). The interactions will be of particular interest.

With kind regards

Karabiner

I'm using SPSS, I don't know if this is possible.. In the repeated measures design I can specify only 1 within subject factor. Could you suggest an alternative to SPSS?
Thanks

Karabiner

TS Contributor
Did you use GLM, repeated measures analysis of variance?
There you can specify more than one repeated-measures
factor.

With kind regards

Karabiner

I was able to do what you suggested. The multivariate test of the interaction is significant (day*repetitions*GROUP), but there's no way to confront same levels of the two successive days (Screenshots of data view and results attached).

I also wonder whether the fact that the two group are not of equal size could affect the reliability of the tests.

Attachments

Karabiner

TS Contributor
As far as I can see, you can do 4 mixed analyses with factors group x prepost,
one for each minute separately.

With kind regards

Karabiner