Syntax (explain 2 random effects)

Hey,

ive recently seen a Syntax and want tu understand, what it means. The important stuff Begins at the first "split file" order, after the compute order. I know, what means split file and stuff, but my question is, that there are two random effects to be seen here, correct?

>>>>> I want to understand the meaning of those two random effects.

It is Goal to determine, if there are contrast effects in oral examinations. So 3-6 pupils, which got rated by ONE teacher, are put into one Group and get exam short after each other. So they belong to One Group (ExGroup). The Sequence means the order, in which the pupils were having the exams.

->> Of Course to determine, if there are contrast effects, pupils in ONE sequence are rated by the Same teacher.

For example the first five pupils are:

X) Seq. 1,2,3,4,5 (first, second third.... pupil)
> Seq: "Sequence of Pupils in oral examination"
> They belong to ONE "ExGroup": for example Nr. 1
> ExGroup: Group of People in same sequence

X) The Next sequence: 1,2,3,4,5 (sequence of NEXT 5 pupils)
> Theys belong to NEXT ExGroup, for example Nr.2

X) The dependent Variable is Y, the Rating for each pupil

X) new_grp= just a new Group which is a "mix" of prf_ID and exgroup * 1000

AGAIN: I do Not need info about single orders like split, get_data.... I know they're meaning. I only want to understand and mentally verbalize the meaning of the two random effects together with the repeated Statement.

* Encoding: UTF-8.
CD'E:\***\***\***\***´.

GET DATA
/TYPE=XLS
/FILE='Daten.xls'.

GET TRANSLATE FILE='DATEN.txt'
/FIELDNAMES
/TYPE=TAB.

COMPUTE NewGRP = 1000*Prf_ID + ExGroup.
EXECUTE.
SORT CASES BY NewGRP.

SPLIT FILE BY Prf_ID.
MIXED y BY Seq
/REPEATED=Seq | SUBJECT(NewGRP) COVTYPE(AR1)
/RANDOM=INTERCEPT | SUBJECT(NewGRP).
SPLIT FILE OFF.
MIXED y BY Seq
/PRINT= R
/REPEATED=Seq | SUBJECT(Prf_ID*NewGRP) COVTYPE(AR1)
/RANDOM=INTERCEPT Seq | SUBJECT(Prf_ID)
/RANDOM=INTERCEPT* | SUBJECT(Prf_ID*NewGRP).

So for each random intercept (RI), it is one random effect, correct?

1st) does the first RI mean, that the Intercept (mean of the Rating of a teacher/ Rating= y, teacher= PRF) of ONE SINGLE teacher variies between the Groups (the ExGropus) ?

2nd) does the second Ri mean, that the Intercept (= tha mean of ALL Ratings) of ALL teachers do vary between ALL Groups?

--> the first Random Intercept is for One teacher (split file for ONE PRF) and the sexond Random Intercept is for ALL teachers, after Split_file got DEactivated..

Maybe my understandings are not fully correct. May somebody help me out here a bit?