Tutor to review .xls and help with some probability

Is there anyone that would be interested in reviewing an .xls I put together and assist me in making sure my methodology is accurate.

I have arrived at some results through brute force but would like to understand or incorporate some formulas if possible.

If you are not in the San Jose, CA area, I can set-up WebEx meetings. If you are, in person would be great.

If you are interested, please contact me by email at sjelso@yahoo.com and let me know your rate.

Cheers...

Of course, I should have, here is more information:

The ultimate goal is to create a battle calculator for a game, beginning with the following:

Type of Dice:
n = 10 (and every n up to 10), s = 12 (but there are four Yellows, 3 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Black). In my model Yellow = 1, 2, 3, 4; Blue = 5, 6...etc.

1) determine probability of rolling varying combinations of colors on varying # of dice
2) determine the probability of rolling a certain combination of colors (i.e. p = 3Y, 3B, 2Y, 1W, 1B)

Screen shot of .xls model: (725,000 rolls of 10 dice). This example shows an example of 5 dice rolled thus 6 - 10 hits are grey.

Sample.JPG