Users rank top 3 interests out of 7, how to analyze for overall top 3 benefits?

Hello, I'm quite new to the stats world (student) and want to ask your advice for choosing an analysis in SPSS.

I have survey data results where participants were asked to choose their preferred benefits for a membership program. 7 benefit options were listed and they selected their top 3 by ranking them "1" "2" and "3". I have the results nice and organized in SPSS.

I want to take that data and find out what were the overall preferred top 3 benefits. Afterwards, it would be nice to do the same thing, but segmented by age (ie. for 25-34 year olds, x y and z were their top 3 preferred benefits).

Would anybody be willing to point me in the right direction to start? Is there a particular analysis that will work well for this? Thanks for your time.

I have 173 respondents listed in ascending order on the side. Then the 7 benefits choices are listed as values at the top. Each respondent has a 1, 2, or 3 recorded in the fields for their top 3 values. All other fields are blank.

Analyze -> Descriptive Statistics -> Frequencies

To run it by age, you'll first need to create a variable that groups respondents to the age ranges you wish to look at (assuming that your age variable indicates their actual age).

Then, run analyze -> Descriptive Statistics -> Crosstabs. Put in your benefit variables as rows and age variable as column. Make sure to check "column percentages" by clicking on "Cells...".