What happened to the chat box?

Englund

TS Contributor
I can't read or participate in the chat on the main page anymore. Has the rules (e.g requires members to have 200+ posts) for participating in the chat changed?

noetsi

Fortran must die
Its in english for me (well in as much as statistics is english ever), but it appears to be frozen. That is it has not moved at all today.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I think quark mentioned something about making it for TS Contributors only. I don't quite agree with this decision but it shouldn't be too long until you get nominated for contributor status Englund.

There's a limit of 200 posts to access the chatbox. If any contributors have problems with the chatbox, it is related to browser java setup. Just clean the browser cache, or use another browser, the problem should go away.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I just ran out of chats apparently and switching browsers did nothing to help the problem... Switching computers didn't help either so it seems to me that this isn't just a browser issue...

noetsi

Fortran must die
Well to protect myself... just as I typed that I got this.

You have reached the maximum number of chats you are allowed to send today. You will be able to send you next chat in: 1 hour(s) 31 minute(s) 50 second(s)
What is strange is that I did no posting on chat until the last hour.

Well at least the threads are in Noldorian not French:)