What questions do I ask to find out the following facts ?

I would like to estimate how many of the people from my country are greedy/thieves and how many people lack basic knowledge/IQ . People from other countries often use to stereotype others for a reason and I don't blame them. I want to measure and find the facts.

Its easier to find questions for the people on the street but that means collecting new data. There is lots of data on the internet. I have the skills to collect and process data on the internet, but I need to find out what kind of clues might reveal facts.

First I need to identify where I can collect data for a large sample: these are public forums, social networks, etc
To measure greedyness I can also measure plagiarism in universities and how many bloggers copy content from others.
To measure lack of knowledge I could take as clue grammar mistakes and even semantics.

Can you please suggest anything more ?

ondansetron

TS Contributor
I would like to estimate how many of the people from my country are greedy/thieves and how many people lack basic knowledge/IQ . People from other countries often use to stereotype others for a reason and I don't blame them. I want to measure and find the facts.

Its easier to find questions for the people on the street but that means collecting new data. There is lots of data on the internet. I have the skills to collect and process data on the internet, but I need to find out what kind of clues might reveal facts.

First I need to identify where I can collect data for a large sample: these are public forums, social networks, etc
To measure greedyness I can also measure plagiarism in universities and how many bloggers copy content from others.
To measure lack of knowledge I could take as clue grammar mistakes and even semantics.

Can you please suggest anything more ?
I think some issues that arise are your measurements and whether or not they capture what you actually want to capture. For example, I don't think grammar mistakes and semantics necessarily indicate knowledge or IQ. I would also argue that knowledge and IQ are distinct entities. Unless you're using a test designed to assess grammar and semantics, you're likely to notice that some people don't care to use proper punctuation or grammar in an informal context, and even if you use a formal test, it's only testing knowledge on those limited topics. (Copying content from other may not indicate greed as much as it indicates a lack of regard for property rights or something of that nature.)

I would rethink some of your variable choices.