What statistics to use?

bem

Hi, I'm a student and may I ask help on what stat to use for these research questions:
1. What is the level of the grammar skills of secondary students as an entire group and when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
2. What is the level of the locus of control of secondary students as an entire group and when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
3. What is the level of the oral communication skills of secondary students as an entire group and when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
4. Is there a significant difference in the secondary students’ level of grammar skills when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
5. Is there a significant difference in the secondary students’ level of locus of control when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
6. Is there a significant difference in the secondary students’ level of oral communication skills when they are classified in terms of sex, grade level, monthly family income, and educational attainment of parents?
7. Are there significant relationships among the levels of grammar skills, locus of control, and oral communication skills of secondary students?

I will greatly appreciate your help. Many thanks!

hlsmith

Omega Contributor
Looks like homework, you have to provide a good effort and ask directed questions related to specific questions you have. Nobody is just going to answer all of those questions for you when you haven't put forth any effort.

Hello Dear, It will be better if you will contact any assignment provider like Courseworktutors Inc which provides high-quality Homework Help to the Students & professionals all over the world. I experienced 2 times from the provider.