What test do I use?

hi john

i am trying to work out what inferential test i should use on my data.

in brief my study involves looking at the effectiveness of a drug project that is run in the prison where i work.

i have gathered data from 'prisoners involved in the project' and 'prisoners not involved in the project' (these two groups are matched in terms of ethnicity, age, and crime) and from 'young people involved in the project' and 'young people not involved in the project' (these two groups are matched in terms of age, gender, and ethnicity)

each participant has completed a 'drug use measure' and an 'attitude towards drugs measure', so for each participant i have two scores.

my hypotheses are as follows:
prisoners on the project will have a significantly lower drug use score than prisoners not on the project
young people on the project will have a significantly lower drug use score than young people not on the project
prisoners on the project will have a significantly more negative attitude towards drugs than prisoners not on the project
young people on the project will have a significantly more negative attitude towards drugs than young people not on the project

i am stuck as to how to enter my data into SPSS, how to work out if the data is normally distributed or not, and what inferential test i should run to get the answers to my hypotheses

any help would be greatly appreciated

laura