which statistical test do I need to conduct- (there are 3 variables)? *DISSERTATION HELP*

emilb

Hi,
I'm starting to analyse data for my dissertation.
My study has 3 variables- filter use, body image satisfaction, and consideration of cosmetic surgery.
my hypothesis was participants who use filters will have lower body image satisfaction and will be more likely to consider cosmetic surgery.
So, my IV= filter use and the other 2 are DVs.
I've been told to do a pearsons r correlation and a regression analysis, however I dont know if I can do these with all 3 variables together, or if I need to do seperate analyses for 1. filter use and body image satisfaction, and 2. filter use and consideration of cosmetic surgery.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Miner

TS Contributor
You need to provide more information. Are your variables attribute or continuous? If attribute, are they binary, ordinal, etc.?

noetsi

Fortran must die
Do you mean a PHD by dissertation? The word dissertation means different things, I think of it as at the PHD level. And what level you are doing this at matters.

emilb

Do you mean a PHD by dissertation? The word dissertation means different things, I think of it as at the PHD level. And what level you are doing this at matters.
Hi, its my 3rd year undergraduate dissertation, so its my final research project :)