Recent content by goulding74

  1. G

    Probability Question

    Hi Everyone, I'm looking to calculate the probability of the time taken for a specific event. I have: The best case scenario which normally takes 30 seconds and happens 90% of the time. The worst case scenario which normally takes 3 hours and happen the remaining 10% of the time...