Adjusted OR

Saaa

How to find adjusted OR as given in Table 6 in spss? The procedure followed to get it like i found binary logistic regression is used to find crude OR using single indep. variable. Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 03-03-40 Socio-demographic and environmental factors associated with ...png

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Not sure what your question is? The output presents the results for multiple bivariate regressions and multiple regression. Most would consider the unadjusted as worthless and would not trust the adjusted unless fit to a holdout dataset after feature selection - to ensure generalizability.

Saaa

Not sure what your question is? The output presents the results for multiple bivariate regressions and multiple regression. Most would consider the unadjusted as worthless and would not trust the adjusted unless fit to a holdout dataset after feature selection - to ensure generalizability.
Thanks for the reply.I am new to regression analysis.

I found that crude OR given above is found by using binary logistic reg with single variables seperately.

So,if i run binary logistic reg with all the variables together by adding it to covariates, will i get the adjusted OR as given above.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
You should get those estimates. Not sure if those are your outputs, but that is a lot of covariates and would require a lot a data to run, due to the threat of sparsity, lots of zeros in the sub groups of categories.