Anyone using XLStat software?

> I would spend a bit more and go with Minitab or SPSS.

Apples and oranges, in relation to Excel. Minitab and SPSS are entirely different technologies from Microsoft Excel, and not in comparable prices ranges or licensing conditions.

mp83

TS Contributor
I think that there is a program called StatPlus and its logic is Excel-wise. Go and try it (I rejected it coz I don't like Excel's logic)

JohnM

TS Contributor
> I would spend a bit more and go with Minitab or SPSS.

Apples and oranges, in relation to Excel. Minitab and SPSS are entirely different technologies from Microsoft Excel, and not in comparable prices ranges or licensing conditions.
The base XLStat Pro module was priced around $800 - $900, and this would invariably go up, very possibly into the $1200-1500 range with the addition of other modules. Minitab can be purchased for around $1500 - 2000, so I see XLStat as not a good use of your money.

I think that there is a program called StatPlus and its logic is Excel-wise. Go and try it (I rejected it coz I don't like Excel's logic)
I purchased StatPlus 2007 software and found it to be very poor quality. It will not accept named ranges, and often fails with a plea to contact the software author to report problems. In my opinion it is not commercial-quality software at present.