Are we being invaded by bots?

noetsi

No cake for spunky
I see a lot of people "superficially" understanding journal articles. I can't superficially understand this.
I see a lot of people "superficially" understanding journal articles. I can't superficially understand this.
I think hlsmith invited students to post questions here. I thought they were going on one thread, but it appears they are doing many threads.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Let them swarm! Yeah, there should only be 11 of them total. But like good grad students they are all submitting right near the deadline of Sunday at midnight.

Not just WE, but our body too are being invaded. The use of nanobots in the medical field is predicted to increase gradually by 2029. Currently it's used as a DNA microbots, that delivers drug to a precise targeted location for a much effective treatment. It is said to reduce the possible chances of side-effects.
Also scientists have found a way to create shape-shifting robots using the concept of active matter, whatever that means.
Check this out
All the sci-fi movies we watch, that tells you that the future of earth is robots and machines, well I think there's a huge possibility.