Categorical data goodness of fit question

Hello,

I am trying to fit a log linear model with proc genmod and when i include all interactions (3 variables) i get the following:

Criterion DF Value Value/DF
Deviance 0 0.0000 .
Scaled Deviance 0 0.0000 .
Pearson Chi-Square . 0.0000 .
Scaled Pearson X2 . 0.0000 .
Log Likelihood 29180.8352
Full Log Likelihood -52.9296
AIC (smaller is better) 121.8593
AICC (smaller is better) .
BIC (smaller is better) 122.4948

The algorithm converged but i don't know how to interpret the above output.
Does the model fit the data good?
Any help please
Thank you

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
It looks like you fit an overparameterized model (it seems like you have as many parameters as you do observations).

Dason thank you for your response.

I tried to fit a more simple model but it would not converge...
The only models that converge is the no interaction model and the saturated (3 variables all possible interactions).
For the no-interaction model, deviance and Pearson chi-sq have small P-value(<0.05) which means not good fit.
For the saturated model i get the above output...

Anyway i will try to figure this out.
Thank you for your help

I have 3 variables (yes or no response) and i want to see if there is any type of dependence. So i ran PROC FREQ to create the count variable. This was my response for the PROC GENMOD model count= var1 var2 var3 / DIST=POISSON link=log.
I started with the simple model but had poor fit. Then i tried all the 2-way interactions but i got the following warnings:

WARNING: The negative of the Hessian is not positive definite. The convergence is questionable.
WARNING: The procedure is continuing but the validity of the model fit is questionable.
WARNING: The specified model did not converge.
WARNING: Negative of Hessian not positive definite.

When i tried all the possible interactions i overparametrized the model...

Any idea for any alternatives?
Thank you!