Comparing variable frequency in groups=help!

Hi,
I am in need of desperate help. I have collected data consisting of frequencies of aggression in a group of chickens according to different conditions.

I need to be able to find which condition was the most successful at reducing the amount of aggression recorded. I have a control condition to compare with.

I have been told to use a chi-squared test using SPSS but on analyses, it seems the p value is incorrect, or i am somehow not typing the data in correctly. Any help with how i can achieve my aim will be much appreciated
Thanks all
Tom

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I have been told to use a chi-squared test using SPSS but on analyses, it seems the p value is incorrect, or i am somehow not typing the data in correctly. Any help with how i can achieve my aim will be much appreciated
Thanks all
Tom
How do you know the p-value is wrong? You really haven't told us what the problem is exactly other than you think something is wrong. Why do you think it's wrong and what you have you done to get your results?

The p-value is wrong because its the same for each condition at .213 and seeing as there are completely different frequencies within each condition im assuming there should be differences when comparing the control condition to experimental conditions. I apologise if its not totally clear, I am a complete novice at SPSS and stats!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I don't use SPSS but typically when I think of a chi square test you would only get a single p-value for the entire table. Is that what you're talking about? Or are you running multiple chi square tests?

Im guessing i should get a P value for each experimental condition compared to the control condition. Seeing as i have 3 experimental conditions im guessing i should get 3 p values to suggest whether or not they are significantly different to the control?