Data entry in singly spss sheet

Kazmi

My research topic is "Relationship between Classroom Engagement Practices and Student Achievement in Girls’ Secondary Schools".
I have different questionnaire for teachers and students with different subjects and multiple responses. How may i enter all of them in single spss sheet to check correlation between them. Please help

Dear Mr. Karabiner,
Hope you are doing good.
A month or more ago, you guided me regarding the following.
My research topic is "Relationship between Classroom Engagement Practices and Student Achievement in Girls’ Secondary Schools".
I have different questionnaire for teachers and students with different subjects and multiple responses. How may i enter all of them in single spss sheet to check correlation between them. Please help

You advised me to develop a single SPSS data sheet for both students and teachers. Now I cant understand how should I compute level of engagement of the students? Can you or somebody else help. I can attach data sheet if you ask

Karabiner

TS Contributor
If I remember correctely, you have a data sheet with n rows (n=numer of students), and the columns include students'
responses, and also variables which identify a student's school, calssroom, and teacher.

What do you mean exactely when you write "compute level of engagement of the students"? Do you mean, how to compute
an "engagement score" or something like that?

With kind regards

Karabiner