Final Regression Model

noetsi

No cake for spunky
I am not sure how you would know what the final regression model is. I have never come across that terminology before unless you mean simply that you ran many models and presented one.

I don't see any regression model in that. Just the statistical tests. I am not even sure what the predictors are

I am not sure how you would know what the final regression model is. I have never come across that terminology before unless you mean simply that you ran many models and presented one.

I don't see any regression model in that. Just the statistical tests. I am not even sure what the predictors are
That terminology you mean "final regression model"? I've just translated from the original question but i guess it is the same meaning. But idk what he means with that either. The 3 question is something like " Analize the estimated model" and that is ok, cause i know how to explain and interpretate this output, but the first question, i don't have any idea....

noetsi

No cake for spunky
Normally regression is presented as the impact of a specific set of predictors on the dependent variable which I did not see. But what buckeye said probably is that model although the way it was done is something I have not seen before.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Yeah @Buckeye seem on point giving what you have provided. You could always add an error term as well at the end or give it without the coefficients - because on what they want.