Forecast Model

Hi, everyone,

Based on the forecast turnover, I am supposed to predict various activities (such as the number of manually entered orders, number of phone calls etc. (17 activities in total) in a company.My first thought was to do a linear regression per activity to be predicted. Means to conclude from the forecast sales for month x to the number of activities x in this month.Unfortunately, that doesn't take into account how the activities interact with each other. Then I thought about making a VAR model to include the interaction of the activities. Unfortunately, this does not include sales.
Is there a model in which I can combine both: a forecast in which I can predict the number of different activities depending on the sales forecast.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi, everyone,

Based on the forecast turnover, I am supposed to predict various activities (such as the number of manually entered orders, number of phone calls etc. (17 activities in total) in a company.My first thought was to do a linear regression per activity to be predicted. Means to conclude from the forecast sales for month x to the number of activities x in this month.Unfortunately, that doesn't take into account how the activities interact with each other. Then I thought about making a VAR model to include the interaction of the activities. Unfortunately, this does not include sales.
Is there a model in which I can combine both: a forecast in which I can predict the number of different activities depending on the sales forecast.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Could you write this line a different way I don't understand it
Means to conclude from the forecast sales for month x to the number of activities x in this month