Forum time?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
You're living in the future?

I am also a time traveler. I have traveled from the year 1986 to say this:

I may have moved caked day to Tuesday and then ate all the cake without telling everybody...

spunky

Can't make spagetti
I may have moved caked day to Tuesday and then ate all the cake without telling everybody...
what....the.....F!? you moved CAKE DAY!? without telling me!?!?!?!?

where is the rest.... where is it!? you can't possibly have eaten it all!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
... You think I couldn't have? Cake day took the form of cupcakes this time around so I did in fact eat all of it.

Also you can't complain too much - you haven't once pitched in for the cake!

spunky

Can't make spagetti
... You think I couldn't have? Cake day took the form of cupcakes this time around so I did in fact eat all of it.

Also you can't complain too much - you haven't once pitched in for the cake!
of course i have! what about that time when... when... when i solved the endless "likert data: discrete VS continuous" debate once and for all? i mean people all over the world are still citing that post. that's gotta be worth AT LEAST one cupcake (a chocolate one though. all non-chocolate cupcakes are hideous :p)

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
of course i have! what about that time when... when... when i solved the endless "likert data: discrete VS continuous" debate once and for all? i mean people all over the world are still citing that post. that's gotta be worth AT LEAST one cupcake (a chocolate one though. all non-chocolate cupcakes are hideous :p)
Listen - helping solve age old debates is one thing. Actually putting down some cash for all of these **** cakes is another thing entirely. I'm not made out of money here.
Time travel violates laws of physics. I think a fake Dason has been inserted into the continum. Who eats cake anyhow?
Like - we're all like time travelers man. Like ... whoa.