Help me

Dear Sir,
My wife is a Post Graduate student of Ophthalmology. We desperately seek your help in the analysis of her desertation work. The objectives of her study were:

To correlate the visual field defects in Humphrey’s automated perimetry with the results of retinal nerve fibre layer analysis by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
To evaluate whether OCT can be used as an independent tool for diagnosis of glaucoma patients.
To compare the sensitivity of fast RNFL and normal scan with visual field defects on HVF tests.
To compute the sensitivity and specificity of OCT in diagnosed cases of POAG.
35 patients of established primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) were enrolled in the study. All patients underwent Humphrey's perimentry and Normal and Fast RNFL scan.

I do not not how to go about. Please help urgently.

Dear Sir,
My wife is a Post Graduate student of Ophthalmology. We desperately seek your help in the analysis of her desertation work. The objectives of her study were:

To correlate the visual field defects in Humphrey’s automated perimetry with the results of retinal nerve fibre layer analysis by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
To evaluate whether OCT can be used as an independent tool for diagnosis of glaucoma patients.
To compare the sensitivity of fast RNFL and normal scan with visual field defects on HVF tests.
To compute the sensitivity and specificity of OCT in diagnosed cases of POAG.
35 patients of established primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) were enrolled in the study. All patients underwent Humphrey's perimentry and Normal and Fast RNFL scan.

I do not not how to go about. Please help urgently.
These seem like very detailed tasks. Have you considered having her make an appointment with her advisor or stats professor? How about a fellow student?