Hi everyone

Hi,
My name is Patrick and I am currently writing my master thesis on antecedents of brand love. I´m studying marketing in Nijmegen, a small but wonderful city in the Netherlands nearby the German boarder. During data analyses I encountered some strange things, and after a search on some statistical solutions via google I became aware this forum. Overall, eager to learn more about statistics.
Kind regards,
Patrick

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Welcome Patrick,

Good to see you here. Talkstats is small but friendly international community full of stats enthousiasts, and we hope to read some of your posts soon!

Cheers,

TE

trinker

ggplot2orBust
:welcome:

Patrick,

We're glad you found your way here. You'll find a responsive community with diverse backgrounds and expertise. You said you were in marketing research. What statistics does this field use? What is your statistical background and interests?

Tyler

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
:welcome:

Patrick,

We're glad you found your way here. You'll find a responsive community with diverse backgrounds and expertise. You said you were in marketing research. What statistics does this field use? What is your statistical background and interests?

Tyler

Oh forgot to mention, watch out for the lurking Raptors on the site... ;)

Ooh cool, indeed this is a responsive community.
Marketing studies mostly make use of survey studies with ANOVA or regression analyses, although SEM is becoming more popular especially in brand love literature.
My statical background is very basic.
Where are you all from?
Patrick

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Ooh cool, indeed this is a responsive community.
Marketing studies mostly make use of survey studies with ANOVA or regression analyses, although SEM is becoming more popular especially in brand love literature.
My statical background is very basic.
Where are you all from?
Patrick

Same place as you!

Hi! I am mark and new here.I am glad to be part of this community.I am sure it will be best place to share and discuss all new relevant things here.Thanks and welcome to all.