I have a 2x2 crossover design comparing 2 treaments but don't have a clue what statistical analysis to use in SPSS

I have a 2x2 crossover design comparing 2 treaments with a washout period in between but don't have a clue what statistical analysis to use in SPSS. I am not that good at statistics since it is not my trade. I measured at baseline prior to starting treatments on subjects. When they finished their treatment periods I measured again. Then the washout period took place after which the second period of treatments took place. The treatments where switched between the 2 subjectgroups as you do in crossover trials. After period 3 I measured again. So now I have 3 measurements of 3 variables. I went to my books to look at how to analyze this data and found that I should perform smirnov tests for normality, which I did. Then I performed Levene's tests for homogeneity of variances. Then I assumed that I could perform a One-way ANOVA to look at whether the results of the 2 groups differ but this is where I got stuck. I am clueless as to what I have to analyze and what to interpret from my data. Is the one-way ANOVA even good in crossover studies or should I be using an independent samples t test? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Can you provide a sample of your data so that can see the variables and how you have them formatted. You can make up these data if you want.