I need to solve step by step these statistic problems

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Hi! :welcome: We are glad that you posted here! This looks like a homework question though. Our homework help policy can be found here. We mainly just want to see what you have tried so far and that you have put some effort into the problem. I would also suggest checking out this thread for some guidelines on smart posting behavior that can help you get answers that are better much more quickly.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
So, can you help me solve problems above?
Hi! :welcome: We are glad that you posted here! This looks like a homework question though. Our homework help policy can be found here. We mainly just want to see what you have tried so far and that you have put some effort into the problem. I would also suggest checking out this thread for some guidelines on smart posting behavior that can help you get answers that are better much more quickly.
\(\hspace{1cm}\)

Karabiner

TS Contributor
For a start, what about question 1a) ? You have got a sample mean
and a sample variance. Now you just have to use the formula for
calculation of confidence intervals for means.

With kind regards

K.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Of course, I read. But, you did not answer my question.
It does not solve my problem
Of course I read your problem and I can solve it. But if you read the links provided you clearly didn't actually comprehend any of it or attempt to apply it to your situation. You haven't shown any effort so far.

Of course I read your problem and I can solve it. But if you read the links provided you clearly didn't actually comprehend any of it or attempt to apply it to your situation. You haven't shown any effort so far.
I replied you many times. Does it count like my effort? :D
I just don't know where to start those problems.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
You've basically said two things: 1) "Can you help" and 2) "I have no clue what to do".

And you have yet to do pretty much any of the things outlined in the thread I linked to. Once again just so there is no confusion - I am asking you to read and follow the suggestions in these two threads:

1) Our homework help policy
2) This thread on smart posting behavior

If you read those and honestly can say that you've done everything we've asked you to do in those threads then you're just lying to yourself and it's not going to get us to help you any faster. We really aren't asking for much.

I've actually done more work in this thread than you have. Why don't we start fresh - I'll pretend everything up to this point hasn't happened and if you actually read those threads and follow the guidelines then I'll do what I can to help. If you ignore them even one more time then I'll ignore you.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Choose one, give it a try, tell us what you did to try to solve it. Your strategy of whining and just saying that you don't know where to start clearly isn't working. Maybe you could try following the directions I've given you a few times already.

You have literally shown 0 effort in attempting to solve the problems.