interaction plot in logistic regression

Dear All
Hi
I am Amir from Iran where we have no a well know psychologist especially in quantitative. I am working on a data with a dummy variable as dependent variable (BEH) and a continuous variable as independent variable (COP). Moreover I have a moderator variable that is continuous (Q3). I want to see an interaction effect for (COP and q3). I standardized all variables and conducted moderation probe ([PROCESS] Hayes and Mattehs; 2009). I found a mediation effect however I can’t plot it because I do not found any material to assist. I plotted it using Hofmann’s excel. Moreover I found a excel file in Hayes's website and plot it as Hayes recommended (i.e. ModProbe Plotting Numbers). I am afraid that I made a big mistake because my dependent variable is dummy but I see it continuous in the plot!! Please see the attached. I will be most grateful if you help me to generate visual plot of the interaction.

Regards
Amir

LisaB

Hi Amir

I have been plotting moderation using PROCESS also. If you go into the menu and ask for plot data it will give it to you. Then copy it to Excel and format it so that you have it in seperate columns (there is a wizard format function in Excel that will do this for you. If you use the latest version it will be one of the paste options). Then you need to make sure you get the series right. I am attaching an Excel file I have made to graph my data. If you copy your data to the same columns/rows as mine it will graph it and you just need to change the labels. IV first column, M middle column DV third column. I have taken the middle line out and am only graphing high and low conditions of the moderator, so if you are using continuous variables you will need to delete the middle three rows of the plotting data provided by PROCESS before you paste it over my data. You should have six rows + heading left when you paste it in.

I hope you are able to work out what to do given the above. Good luck with it.

Lisa

Dear All
Hi
I am Amir from Iran where we have no a well know psychologist especially in quantitative. I am working on a data with a dummy variable as dependent variable (BEH) and a continuous variable as independent variable (COP). Moreover I have a moderator variable that is continuous (Q3). I want to see an interaction effect for (COP and q3). I standardized all variables and conducted moderation probe ([PROCESS] Hayes and Mattehs; 2009). I found a mediation effect however I can’t plot it because I do not found any material to assist. I plotted it using Hofmann’s excel. Moreover I found a excel file in Hayes's website and plot it as Hayes recommended (i.e. ModProbe Plotting Numbers). I am afraid that I made a big mistake because my dependent variable is dummy but I see it continuous in the plot!! Please see the attached. I will be most grateful if you help me to generate visual plot of the interaction.

Regards
Amir