[Interview]: Get to know bugman!

vinux

Dark Knight
what is exactly the trouble? If you are using Dropbox follow the steps.
[FONT=ArialMT, serif]Step 1:[/FONT][FONT=ArialMT, serif] Drop a file into the Public folder.[/FONT]

[FONT=ArialMT, serif]Step 2: [/FONT][FONT=ArialMT, serif] Right-click/control-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies the Internet link to your file so that you can paste it somewhere else.[/FONT]

vinux

Dark Knight
what about Ubuntu One? If not use TS album option. I just uploaded one image in the album.

Interview Question.
Why are you no relying on Dropbox or any online backup sites? What is your strategy to backup your data?

Vinux, Im not using dropbox. when I try an upload, its asking for a url and I cant map to my desktop.
There are two ways of attaching a photo I think. Apparently you are using the online one. You can use the offline one, by first going "Advanced". Then instead of using the Image icon which is for attaching a pic in a URL (and I think you are currently using it), click the Attachment icon (at the right side of the Smiley icon [in Advanced mode]). Then a window (or new tab in some browsers) will pop up. This way, both online and offline options are ready to choose. The lower box is for pasting a URL, while the upper box is for placing the address on your local drive (it has a Browse button as well).

bugman

Super Moderator
what about Ubuntu One? If not use TS album option. I just uploaded one image in the album.

Interview Question.
Why are you no relying on Dropbox or any online backup sites? What is your strategy to backup your data?
two external hard drives.

I should get with the program and use drop box.