Looking for data sets of the textbook Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivari

Hallo all!

I recently bought the textbook Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariate Methods by David Kleinbaum and others, ISBN: 0495384984. It is indicated in the book that a data set can be downloaded at www.thompsonedu.com/statistics/kleinbaum. However, the page doesn't exist anymore. Is there anybody who has the data set for this textbook or who knows where the data set is moved to and is willing to help me out?

Thank you in advance!

Hallo all!

I recently bought the textbook Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariate Methods by David Kleinbaum and others, ISBN: 0495384984. It is indicated in the book that a data set can be downloaded at www.thompsonedu.com/statistics/kleinbaum. However, the page doesn't exist anymore. Is there anybody who has the data set for this textbook or who knows where the data set is moved to and is willing to help me out?

Thank you in advance!
If you have for me what I am looking for, you can send me at the email address D.Binyam@kpnplanet.nl