Minitab/Excel to Analyze Data - What do I use?

Hi,

I've been collecting data from a couple different experiments I've been running the lab.

I run a mixing system through runs with solid material. The material is the same but some of the properties keep changing when I put it in (pH, %-solids) and are recorded through tests. I take T=0, 2, 4, 6, 8 samples through two different ports (liquid end, solid end) during the runs. I have completed 5 runs with 5 samples from each port (two port total) with sample times of 0, 2, 4, 6, 8. How do I analyze the data points in Minitab for performance testing as I've been changing the mixing system to get the best performance. I've been changing the speed of the mixing blade, the angle of the mixing blade to get the best performance from the mixing system.

I'm just starting off with Minitab and wanted to see what the best options were to analyze the data I've collected so far.

Thanks

Miner

TS Contributor
I would start by performing a 2-way ANOVA using speed and angle as factors and the variability across the sample times as a response.