Mix methods run analysis help

I am using a Likert Scale to measure service needs of victims of crime (0 = not a priority to 4 = Essential) and asking respondents (service providers) to rate their opinion what services victims needs at different times: immediate (0-3 months), intermediate (3-6 months), and long term (6-12 months).
I am also interviewing victims and doing descriptive coding to identify themes from the interviews and attach label codes to index them (Ex: crisis intervention, family support, advocacy, legal services, transportation, counseling, etc.).
So for my survey analysis, I believe that since my variables are ordinal (service providers' responses), I imagine that I would just need to use descriptive statistics current (mean, range, standard deviation) to compute the needs.
However, I am not sure what analysis to use to examine differences in victim need at different points in time: immediate (0-3 months), intermediate (3-6 months), and long-term (6-12 months).
For the qualitative part, I am assuming since I am categorizing my themes (Ex: crisis intervention, family support, advocacy, legal services, transportation, counseling, etc.).
I would also just run descriptive statistics to capture the responses. But again, I can not conceptualize how to analyze the need by taking into account the need at different points in time. Any feedback is appreciated, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Statistics analysis is like a foreign language to me. Thank you for your time, X