Output format using GENLINMIXED in SPSS

Hello,

I'm new to using the Generalized Linear Mixed Model function (GENLINMIXED) after some experience with the Linear Mixed Model function (MIXED).

The GLMM output uses an unfamiliar format returning an interactive presentation rather than straightforward tables as they do in LMM. After some digging I found a table for Fixed Coefficients with p-values, t-scores, etc, but the degrees of freedom used for t-tests between factor levels is not reported. I've scoured the documentation and this does not seem to be an option.

Does anyone know how get the degrees of freedom information for tests between fixed coefficients to appear in the output for the GENLINMIXED function?

Many thanks,

CRS

There is now an option in the bottom left of the output screen to view tables instead of interactive maps.

Hello,

I'm new to using the Generalized Linear Mixed Model function (GENLINMIXED) after some experience with the Linear Mixed Model function (MIXED).

The GLMM output uses an unfamiliar format returning an interactive presentation rather than straightforward tables as they do in LMM. After some digging I found a table for Fixed Coefficients with p-values, t-scores, etc, but the degrees of freedom used for t-tests between factor levels is not reported. I've scoured the documentation and this does not seem to be an option.

Does anyone know how get the degrees of freedom information for tests between fixed coefficients to appear in the output for the GENLINMIXED function?

Many thanks,

CRS