Question about histogram construction

Hello. I know this may be an obvious answer, but my instructor has given me this question
Part I. The following twenty data are the yields of the weight (pounds) gained each month per person.
7.0 4.0 3.4 5.1 6.8 4.4 6.6 5.6 4.6 3.6
4.8 5.6 7.4 5.0 5.0 5.8 3.8 6.3 5.6 5.6

Construct a histogram using this data.

How can I construct a histogram using this data. Which person belongs to which set of data is not disclosed.
Thank you for your help!

Not other than excel, my i'm unsure what to do because typically for histagrams there are classes ect.. but in this case this is all that was given. Is it possible to answer this question based on the information given. This is off question is off a test review.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Categorical data are used for bar charts (bars don't touch), continuous variables can be presented with histograms. Which type of data do you have?

Categorical data are used for bar charts (bars don't touch), continuous variables can be presented with histograms. Which type of data do you have?
It does seem as if it is continuous data, however there is no indication which entries belong to which person and I am also not sure how to express it as a histogram. Would I benefit from calculating the quartiles?