Service robots: Master Thesis

Hello everyone, I am in the process of analyzing my survey data for my thesis. But i'm kind of stuck regarding which test I should use in my analysis. The survey is comprised of three parts: questions about general attitude on robots (GEN); a scenario (randomized, each respondent gets one of 8) in which there are two situations, for example the respondent is presented with a humanoid robot alone, and a mechanical robot alone, and asked the same questions about his attitude towards each (ATT); and a final part asking about intention to use robots (INT). I want to know: the effect of GEN on ATT, of ATT on INT, as well as the effect of humanoidness on ATT.

So i'm struggling because not all scenarios feature humanoid robots, as I also want to test the effect of whether the robot is alone or augmenting human staff (substitution), as well as industry. The scenarios are as follows: scenarios 1 through 4 asked respondents to imagine being students in college, and showed two pictures, representing either: a humanoid robot alone and a mechanical robot alone (1); a humanoid robot augmenting staff and a mechanical robot augmenting staff (2); a humanoid robot alone, and a humanoid robot augmenting staff (3); and a mechanical robot alone, and a mechanical robot augmenting staff (4). Respondents assigned to scenarios 5 through 8 were asked to imagine being customers at a café, and also showed two pictures representing the same combinations of humanoid, mechanical, alone and augmenting robots.

I've included a draft of my research model, although I think it is incorrect and I cannot use moderation/mediation for Substitution & Industry.

For GEN on ATT, and ATT on INT, it's quite easy cause I just have to run paired samples t-tests, but what about the rest? The effect of humanoidness, industry and substitution? ANOVA? My supervisor said I needed 240 responses because I needed 30 per scenario. Does that give a hint as to which test he wanted me to do?
I really appreciate the help, thank you!

Attachments