set of variances

Thanks for your reply

I have the means, sd, v, se

Please look at the attached photo and help if its possible to do anova one way and two way

Number of responses for each question is written in the table also

Attachments

These are dependent measures. So you cannot do a oneway analysis
of variance, instead you'd need a repeated-measures analysis of
variance. The results of such an analysis are influenced by the degree
of correlation between answers to these questions. You can calculate
the correlations only if you have the raw data.

Moreover, can we assume that the answers to all 5 questions were
given on the same scale? The results for the last question look
very distinguished.

With kind regards

Karabiner

Thanks for your reply.

I see :(

Is there any other way to interrupt these measures?
or If you have any idea how to do descriptive statistics using surveys websites.. I would be grateful

I won't do new survey but if its possible to check any option in the website where I make the questionnaire!

question number 5 have more choices to select from, is that what you mean?

Where are these data from? And how exactely do the survey questions and answers look like?

What are the research questions which you want to answer with this data?

or If you have any idea how to do descriptive statistics using surveys websites.. I would be grateful
I am not sure what you mean here. Your table shows means and standard deviations, these are descriptive statistics.

With kind regards

Karabiner

Thanks for your reply

I mean that, if I insert this table in my paper, I have to comment on it, I dunno how to explain for the reader what does these findings mean!

and regarding the first part of your reply, I did an online survey (majority of close questions, some question with yes or no, some with likert scale)

research questions are:
What are the motivations of ...?
How you will benefit from ...?
what advantages you will get?
how .... help in reaching your goal?

would appreciate any help

I did many searches and understand the meaning of these measurements but what will the reader benefit from knowing that variance of any question is small and so close to mean -I am not sure If I understand it right or not!-. For example, Q2 is about age, there are 5 age groups, the mean is 3,24, so can I write that the mean shows that the majority of respondents are within 35-44 age group? please correct me if I am wrong and what about the rest of measures?

I am afraid that I cannot contribute to anything here. I am not able to understand what you did,
what your study is about, or what you are actually asking for. Wish you good luck, anyway.

regards

Karabiner

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I agree that there is dependence in the data based on what you've told us. I do think generally it would only increase power to model that dependence though.

It is entirely possible to do an ANOVA assuming independent observations with what you have. I'm not sure it's worth it though and it sounds like you're just more concerned with how to present the data and I don't think doing additional tests that weren't presented originally when you don't have the original data is a great idea.

Thank you both on your replies.

Let me elaborate more on what I am doing so you might be able to help me better.

I am studying the implementation of service X, so I created an online survey.. distributed.. get results.. and so come the time to analyse it :(

The survey website provide me with charts indicating what was respondent's answers but I have to do descriptive statistics for my paper not just presenting these charts or even the descriptive measurements which I mentioned before.. What I am looking for exactly is how can I help the reader understand these descriptive findings? I tried doing many searches and found that running ANOVA test or p value to relate some questions to others might be good option but again I don't know how to do that with the set of data that I have..

If you can explain to me what can I do? or direct me to a helpful video showing how to do the ANOVA assuming independent observations with what I have, I would be really grateful as I already did many searches but all showing how to do the test with raw data.

Looking for your reply