STANDARD DEVIATION OF Z test?

You can't just say z-test. That's a test statistic appropriate for a different z-test. But you're doing the test for your data wrong.

I have defined Z test, here, several times.
What is the standard deviation of Z test = (x̄ 1 – x̄ 2) / (SIGMA / √ n)? Z test, in italics, = (x̄ 1 – x̄ 2) / (SIGMA / √ n). That is my definition of the term.

And you're being too much of an ass to realize that what you're doing isn't appropriate but still have the gall to ask "why is this different than expected"? I've explained it multiple times. Don't be so **** thick.

Seriously have you read any of my posts? Do you have a direct response to anything I've written so far.

Here's a direct response:
Z test = (x̄ 1 – x̄ 2) / (SIGMA / √ n), NOT, (SIGMA / √ 2 n). You are wrong!
You have one post to respond appropriately or I'll ban you. I'm sick of you thinking you're better than everybody while still not having the most basic understanding of probability.
Ban me?
So please prove me wrong and actually act like you want to learn and have read what anybody else has written. If you don't you'll have shown that you don't respect anybody else or anybody else's time.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
You are incapable of learning.

I don't know how you think you are capable of writing a book. I pray for any students you teach and hope any book you write burns instantly upon touching oxygen.

"Z-test" is a class of tests where the test statistic ends up having a standard normal distribution. You literally aren't describing a z-test. I've tried explaining this to you multiple times. Literally read any **** intro statistics website. Please. Because you aren't welcome here any more. Quit wasting our time.

Banned.

fed2

i can't save everyone, and, in the end, perhaps it was the only humane thing to do. Nonetheless, I feel it is only appropriate to not speak ill of the departed.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
i can't save everyone, and, in the end, perhaps it was the only humane thing to do. Nonetheless, I feel it is only appropriate to not speak ill of the departed.
You might exist solely to spite me. But you're hilarious. As soon as quark comes around again we need to get you contributor status.