StatisticPedia

gianmarco

TS Contributor
Hi All,
I am wondering what happended to StatisticPedia, and to that very interesting Terzi's primer on PCA?

it is dead, or it is me that do not manage to find the web page? :confused:

Thanks
Gm

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
I believe it is dead. However maybe quark still has a copy?

It would be great to repost those entries on TS, as those were some useful resources!

gianmarco

TS Contributor
What a pity!
I remember Terzi's document, and it seemed very interesting to me. It could have been a good primer for people approaching PCA.
On the other hand, I noticed that the project did not go on and no one seemed to be interested in adding new documents. I planned to write something on Correspondence Analysis, but I myself have been too slow in putting the idea on work...

If Quark will read this thread, may be he could provide me with a copy of Terzi's document.

Should the project be restored, I would not mind to write down my planned primer to CA.

Regards
Gm

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
I think it should be coupled to TS, which gets much more traffic. We are consistently posting technically highly skilled work in threads on TS, for me it is mostly the fact that I get replies and tips from the people here. People I respect because of their insight and skill. Why don't we start a blog here? Highly appreciated threads get highlighted as TS blog posts?

I know a few threads by trinker, bg, Dason and others that would immediately qualify!

How is that for an idea?