statistics project

Hey all;

I am doing a statistics project for my end of the year exam and i was hoping you guys and gals could help.

we got to choose our own topic so i choose consoles and video games.

my questions are:

do you own a console(such as the wii and n64, can be the oldest system it doesnt matter to me)

how many games do you own??(including computer games, i dont consider a conputer a console because it can be used for so many more things)

how much do you spend(money wise) on video games weekly?

i thank you for reading and getting responses!

--rakansen--

Savvy

Sounds like an interesting study. What you really have here is a survey. That is, you are asking people about their gaming likes/spending/etc. Do you intend to compare it to something? Like age, gender, income etc?

Then, you might be able to state in your results something like 'females spent significantly more time playing highly voilent games, while males preferred games with ponies'.

As it stands, all you are doing is surveying, which might tell us what the most popular console is, but nothing about gaming behaviour.

Does that make sense?

Sounds like an interesting study. What you really have here is a survey. That is, you are asking people about their gaming likes/spending/etc. Do you intend to compare it to something? Like age, gender, income etc?

Then, you might be able to state in your results something like 'females spent significantly more time playing highly voilent games, while males preferred games with ponies'.

As it stands, all you are doing is surveying, which might tell us what the most popular console is, but nothing about gaming behaviour.

Does that make sense?
yeah thats basiclly what im doing and i really need some help doing it. and no im not comparing gaming behaviour im comparing which console you have to the amount you spend on games, and then the other question is for a different part of the study.

--rakansen--