Stats help required

Hi Guys

I really need some help and hopefully someone can give me the answer.

I'm trying to find out which statistical test i need to run.

I have a number of subjects that carry out 2 protocols (during rest and exercise) so i believe this is the independent variable with 2 levels??

I then have data recorded from each participant for (inspiration time (secs), expiration time (secs), inspiration flow (litres), expiration flow (litres)) - Are these dependent variables ??

Ive attached the data sheet. View attachment 1097

Is there a statistical test that i can run, that analyses the whole data? to see if there are any significant differences

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Hi Guys
Is there a statistical test that i can run, that analyses the whole data? to see if there are any significant differences
It would be useful to know what you want to learn from the dataset. See these guidelines.

Here is a resource you can use. Why dont you read it and select a test you think is appropriate. Report back if you are unsure.

Hope this helps,

Thanks for the info i'm a little clearer, however i'm still unsure whether i require a Two way repeated measures ANOVA or a one way MANOVA. Im trying to see if the protocol (rest / exercise) has a significant effects on the inspiration/expiration times and rates.