Victor is a pirate

Note that this was moved from this thread to here.

With Love,
Dason
------------

I feel your pain on the work lost. It was recommended on talkstats that I use the lazarus add on for Chrome. This saves text boxes and form fields for later recovery. This has saved me the headache a number of times.
or simply use Opera for the rest of your life [tmp post].

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Login timeout?

haha according to USA laws, you are putting words in my mouth and falsely representing me. So I will sue you :D and have your hard disk and RAM wiped out you dirty bot!

checkmate btw :D

Dason

Ambassador to the humans

Go ahead and sue. You'll have to come here at which point I'll have the FBI take a look at all the pirated materials on your machine.

what pirated materials?! now you are accusing me of piracy? and causing me moral damage and what do you call it (to negatively affect the reputation of someone and make him look bad) yeah that! I can sue you for that too MUHAHAHAHA

noetsi

No cake for spunky

We had someone offer to pay for assistance here once. That did not work very well. This is a site where people love stats. Thus compensation is not monetary in nature.

Dason,
Where is your mom?. I want her in my bed. Make sure next time you do not joke with people, otherwise your mom will be insulted again.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Dason,
Where is your mom?. I want her in my bed. Make sure next time you do not joke with people, otherwise your mom will be insulted again.
And why can't I joke with you? You've provided no information to help us here and your request is laughable at best. I'm sorry. We'd love to help you but you're making it impossible.