What model to estimate the prices of used cars?

Hi there,
I have a question for you, what model would you use to estimate price cars over time?
I want to be able to estimate the current price of a used vehicle, knowing what was the new price (list price) of this vehicle.
I have a database of specific versions of used cars with their prices over the years.
For example: Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Sport, 2011 - I have over 1000 prices for this particular vehicle from 2013 to 2022 (with exact dates of price).
I imagine there can be many mathematical models:
What I want to achieve is to build model for specific versions like
1. a) Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Sport, 2011, b) Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Luna, 2012, c) Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Terra, 2007 etc, d) Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Terra, 2012 etc,
2. build one general model for Toyota Yaris based on some 'average' results from a, b, c, d etc versions.

A. What a model do you suggest if I have such data:
a) Specific model version, production year, price in given time, date of price used car (2013-2022)
b) Specific model version, production year, price in given time, date of price used car (2013-2022), price of new vehicle.

As a result I would like to be able knowing price of new Toyota Yaris1.0 Petrol, Manual, Terra, 2012 be able to estimate its price in 2022.
For example Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol, Manual, Terra, 2012 - 11 years old vehicle is worth according to the mathematical model 44% of list price.
In 2012 its price was 15500, now it worth 44% of 15500 = about 6800.

Miner

TS Contributor
There will also be a discontinuity in the regression caused by the supply chain disruption in electronic chips used in new cars. The price of used cars skyrocketed when new cars could not be built.