which method should I use in this case?

I have a question. I have several (e.g. VAR01, VAR02, VAR03 ) variables. They are measured twice, one with an intervention and one without intervention.

I want to test the hypothesis that the greater change in VAR01 (before and after the intervention) will also result in greater changer in VAR03.

Which method should I use?