Which test to use?

I have a data set of about 100 obs and 4 variables, one of which is group (2 experimental groups and one control group), and 3 variables that correspond to three measurements of response time on three tests (repeated measures). Which SPSS test should I apply here to test differences between the groups assuming a repeated measures design?
Thank you!