Which test to use?

Hi people in the know
I have a (hopefully!) simple Q...Im doing a simple quality project looking at 120ish people attending a clinic at least once over a three year period. Im trying to see whether there is an association between the number of clinic visits per year (and other continuous variables like age, blood pressure etc) and a categorical variable (having had a medical assessment that year-y/n)
For these associations should i use t tests? Binary logistic regression? Or something like GEE?
Im confused! I have SPSS but not sure which tests to run
Thanks hugely for any help!
Last edited: